Wednesday, September 24, 2008

ich bin krank

yeah, so I got sick with a bitty little cold virus, and I've been catching up on the campaign, putting off registering to vote in my home country and finding out my birth name if I were Sarah Palin's child. ('Knife Pile')

I am also sick of feeling pressured to write all about Germany. Not that I blame you, dear reader, but sometimes blogging can challenge the most interesting of experiences with finding something worthwhile to share.

So fuck it... for awhile. I'm gonna stay in bed and have an internet smorgasbord:

Ok impossible conundrum #1:

Which would you rather be stuck in the middle of- an actual hippy party (like some kind of festival or organic pot-luck), or a "Hippy Party" (like, 'dress-up-like-a-hippy-themed')? Impossible to answer.














Top image search results for 'worst party ever':






StadtKind - killer deffos [zshare]

Walter Meego - Forever (Van She remix) [discodust]

No comments: